Saturday, November 8, 2008

First Post

I have decided to start blogging about my journey through the world of personal investment. I am not entirely new to the markets. I have learned alot over the years through family members and friends but I have only recently decided to take the plunge and attempt to make my money for me instead of sitting on it or spending it.

Most people dream of being able to live a life of freedom. That can mean many things and to alot of people it means financial freedom. I do not believe that money alone will set you free or that you can't be free without it, however I do feel that understanding markets, finance, and using them as tools to move toward financial independence is something everyone should at least understand.

So I hope that my potentially my mumblings on this blog will be of value to those who are in similar situations.

On that note I will add a disclaimer here that I assume no liability for any of the information presented. 

No comments:

Followers

Contributors